Tuesday, October 6, 2009

My Life On A Sound Stage


During those times I am not invisible I am certain that I live within a giant sound stage. The evidence points to me being the star of something like "The Truman Show". Time and time again I happen to be minding my own business, moving along, when I come upon people who are just stopped- frozen- in the middle of my path. And right as I am about to go around them, they suddenly come to life, and start moving (in my way of course), as if the hidden director in the sky called out "ACTION" into their hidden earpieces.

The weirdest thing is that it's always some old bag, or cripple or someone who just oozes along real slow, when I'm in a hurry. If they waited only 5 seconds more before becoming re-animated, I would have passed them...

No comments:

Post a Comment